Old 23-06-2009, 03:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Jim[_19_] Jim[_19_] is offline

Default Deer resistant vegetables?

Wilbe Dunne wrote:

Jim wrote:
Ernie Willson wrote:

I live in New Jersey and have learned what flowers and shrubs deer will
decimate. By painful experience I now know what to plant for
foliage/flowers in the yard.

I am getting into growing vegetables. I would like to know what
vegetables they eat and do not eat.

I have noticed that thy will not eat my Asparagus.

Any suggestions for veggies they will/will not eat?

thanks,

EJ in NJ

http://landscaping.about.com/cs/pest...esistant_2.htm

http://gardening.about.com/od/garden...esistant_2.htm

I've had good success with boarders of English lavender

I didn't know English Lavender was edible.

with http://www.ask.com/?o=0&l=dir
I've changed a lot of I didn't knows into wow, that's pretty cool.