Old 24-06-2009, 04:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Carrots

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:36:40 +0100, drtj1960
wrote:

Hi I am a newbie to this forum and I am also fairly new to growing my
own Veg. Moved house a year ago to an acre Garden where I have now my
own veg plot with raised beds. I am having trouble with Carrots getting
them to sprout from seed. I have tried watering drill before put seed
down, I have tried putting the seed in a drill then watering however
the little blighters dosen't want to grow. I have also tried a couple
of different seed packets although to be fair one of them was not this
years seed but a packet that had been used by my Dad. What am I doing
wrong? Lettece is ok Radish is ok Beetroot is ok etc.
Debs

Check out this site.
http://www.carrotgardeningtips.com/index.html
--