Old 25-06-2009, 09:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default Peas

moghouse wrote:
On Jun 24, 8:11 pm, Xenia wrote:
I have planted various edible peas and rather dimly also planted mixed
in with them sweet peas. I belive sweet peas are slightly toxic. How
can i identify which are which? I would like to eat the edible peas!

This is nature's way of removing dozy gardeners from the gene pool.
'Bye.

The pods are substantially different, I assume you know what edible pea
pods look like, then you will have no problems.

--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.