Old 25-06-2009, 08:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default Pesticide foodstuff database

Charlie wrote in message
news
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 01:20:00 -0700, "gunner"
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

snipped

I think you should talk to your Primary Care about tapering off the
Lithium.
There are better class of drugs these days for your condition. Hopefully
one
of them can balance your mood swings and attention span out a bit better.
With the proper care and counseling you should make a full recovery.

I'm serious when I say good luck with that Billy.

Oh very good, the meds insult (always very funny and insightful),
right before somehow working in a Nazi reference.

Oh wait, so sorry, I did......Godwin's Law invoked.

Charlie

So YOU can make sense out of his rambling BS and the stupid wiki links or
you just a fan of his?

Regardless that was rich Charlie , I will try to work that one in the next
time. I'm sure there will be more BS coming out of eco fringe element .
It almost is like an OCD.