Old 25-06-2009, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rain!

I've spent all afternoon watering the vegetable garden. Weather forecast
said "possibility of light rain this evening", so I thought I'd better
water it since the ground was bone dry. I'd just finished when a big
black cloud came over and dropped an inch of rain over twenty minutes
accompanied with enough sparks in the sky to run a power station. Such
is life. I've never seen it rain so hard. It has even washed a rut in my
gravel drive which became a temporary stream.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.