Old 25-06-2009, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Rain!

In message , David in Normandy
writes
I've spent all afternoon watering the vegetable garden. Weather
forecast said "possibility of light rain this evening", so I thought
I'd better water it since the ground was bone dry. I'd just finished
when a big black cloud came over and dropped an inch of rain over
twenty minutes accompanied with enough sparks in the sky to run a power
station. Such is life. I've never seen it rain so hard. It has even
washed a rut in my gravel drive which became a temporary stream.

Looks like it's heading our way. We're about 25 miles S. of Glastonbury
so it's a cert :-))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!
Deepest Doraet