Old 26-06-2009, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roy Bailey Roy Bailey is offline

Default Peas

In article
,
McKevvy writes
On 24 June, 23:42, moghouse wrote:
On Jun 24, 8:11*pm, Xenia wrote:

I have planted various edible peas and rather dimly also planted mixed
in with them sweet peas. *I belive sweet peas are slightly toxic. *How
can i identify which are which? *I would like to eat the edible peas!

This is nature's way of removing dozy gardeners from the gene pool.
'Bye.

Are you always as helpful as this? Wouldn't surprise me to find out
that the computer is your only friend.

Oh, come on! It was obviously a joke and it made me laugh.

Where is your sense of humour?

Roy.
--
Roy Bailey