Old 15-04-2003, 10:20 PM
ned

Default in defense of leylandi

bnd777 wrote:
Thoroughly agree that noisy nosey neighbours are a pain in the butt
Tragedy is that nice neighbours can be reduced to utter despair by
the hell these trees create especially if their owner refuses to
maintain them on all sides

If you saw the state of my boundary and constant mess on my garden
created by 56 of the blighters you would understand the other side
of the coin

Constant mess? What sort of leylandi do you have?
They don't shed leaves. Need a once a year trim.
What less demanding a screen could you wish for?
I don't know how many I lay claim to but they make a densely packed
120ft boundary.
Have you asked the neighbour if he would care to trim your side?

--
ned