Old 27-06-2009, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant IDs

In message , beccabunga
writes

Stewart Robert Hinsley;853248 Wrote:
I was visiting a garden on Wednesday, and photographed a few plants that

I did not recognise. In several cases I don't know whether they're
cultivated or wild, but they're sufficiently obscure to make the former

plausible. Any ideas?

1) a meadow rue (Thalictum) - I'd like a second opinion on the species,

as I've been relying on labels in the past.

http://tinyurl.com/onto6c
http://tinyurl.com/pb7re2
http://tinyurl.com/p45dcr

Without a better shot of the leaves, could be Thalictrum
aquilegifolium, whis flowers in June.

That was what I thought as well.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley