Old 28-06-2009, 08:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Three sisters garden, week 9

In article ,
General Schvantzkoph wrote:

My three sisters garden is coming along. The corn is doing well, the
beans have been eaten by insects,

Are you sure it's insects and not snails or slugs? My beans were ravaged
by snails but iron phosphate has them under control now.
and I have a few melon and squash
plants. I've started to spray the garden with a mixture of Ivory Liquid
and corn oil, we'll see if that helps.

Here is a link to pictures of the garden,

http://picasaweb.google.com/bjoshuar...eat=directlink

--

- Billy

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

http://green-house.tv/video/the-spring-garden-tour
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn