Old 15-04-2003, 11:20 PM
Phisherman

Default Bees- the wood boring type

On 15 Apr 2003 21:32:28 GMT, (Mceezee) wrote:

Today was the first warm day we have have had (at least for a while). All of
the sudden bees (the ones that bore holes in my deck) appeared.

How can I stop these bees from being around my deck and making holes in the
wood. We use our deck a lot in the summer so I want these bees gone

I just swatted one not too long ago. He was trying to select a wooden
resting place in my garage. When they bore into my deck I shoot
insecticide into the hole then plug it up. They can be annoying and
destructive, but I don't think they sting.