Old 01-07-2009, 04:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default Horticultural Myths, Dr. L. Chalker-Scott

Tell you what, gunnie. I'm a liar and a cheat, and never to be trusted.
OK? Now, do you have anything to say, that might be vaguely of interest
the average gardener?
--

- Billy

Why yes I do billy.

Thank you for correcting that part of the lies you told Martin in your
diatribe.

This lastest plausible denial trick with the lower case g you think is so
cute is very disrespectable to my sister service's senior enlisted ranks.
Once again, you assume you knew what you are talking about? Ever serve,
billy?