Old 16-04-2003, 12:44 AM
DaveA

Default Spider plants

My wife who was an avid gardener recently passed away. Im pretty
hopless on all gardening matters,so you might start to get a lot of
questions from me on this group. Anyway my 1st isnt to do with garden
plants but house plants. Years ago my wife attended a well known
stately home and sneakly took a cutting off a spider plant. This soon
grew into a fantastic plant but when she got ill i stupidly fogot to
water it so it dried up. So months later in memory of her i got
another cutting from the same plant,but how do i grow it. For now ive
left it in water overnight as it seems to have a few very small greeny
roots. Should i put it in compost in a pot and if so do i need rooting
compound. Thanks Dave... Oh by the way a friend tells me i can buy a
rose called Angie/Angela is this true and when would it be
available???