Old 02-07-2009, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Al[_4_] Al[_4_] is offline

Default Destroying Angel

Uh oh ...

Just found a couple of what look like Destroying Angel mushrooms in the
wooded part of our garden. I am complete rubbish at identifying mushrooms
and fungi, but I reckon these might be the real thing.

My question: What do I do with/to them? (Giving them to the mother-in-law
has already been considered - The wife vetoed the idea though). Leave them?
Carefully remove/burn/bury them?

No kids around, wildlife mainly birds and foxes, no pets.

They'll probably turn out to be somthing safe, but just askin' in case

Al.