Old 02-07-2009, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Destroying Angel

Al wrote:
No kids around, wildlife mainly birds and foxes, no pets.

I'd just leave them to do their thing. We get all manner of mushrooms
and toadstools come up around our garden including fly agaric. Many wild
plants are poisonous if eaten but since you have no kids or pets around
then leave them. Our garden has lots of self set fox gloves (which look
lovely) and other poisonous plants but there is no need to become
neurotic removing plants that could potentially poison someone.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.