Old 16-04-2003, 12:56 AM
LeighMo

Default Looking for hardy or bad tasting plants

Oddly enough everyone mostly leaves the amazon
swords alone (even my bristlenose) - any other sword varieties that seem
resistent to being eaten?

If they aren't eating your swords, then by all means, try some other varieties.

My clown loaches love to chomp swords, They never touch the crypts, but my
swords always have holes in the leaves. They bite the leaves when they are
small and tender, which means the holes get bigger and bigger as the leave
unfolds and grows. My melon sword is looking more like a Madagascar lace plant
than a sword these days.

Leigh