Old 03-07-2009, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Strange animals near garden pond

Al wrote:
I think some nasty chemicals have got in to my garden pond and are
maybe maybe affecting animals living in the pond and garden. Should I
be worried?

You missed one:

http://srv1.hostmyimageforfree.co.cc/51hilarious.jpg

Al.

They infest my lawn! Give quite a nasty nip too; worse than horse flies. ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.