Old 02-07-2009, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Strange animals near garden pond

I think some nasty chemicals have got in to my garden pond and are maybe
maybe affecting animals living in the pond and garden. Should I be worried?

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/two.jpg

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/one.jpg

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/three.jpg

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Registered User

Try and catch them - they could be worth a prob
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in Normandy[_8_] View Post
I think some nasty chemicals have got in to my garden pond and are maybe
maybe affecting animals living in the pond and garden. Should I be worried?

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/two.jpg

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/one.jpg

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/three.jpg

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.
Try and catch them - they should be worth a fortune - but I think you had better get wire nets. Love them - I think they are brilliant.
Bigal
Old 02-07-2009, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
I think some nasty chemicals have got in to my garden pond and are maybe
maybe affecting animals living in the pond and garden. Should I be worried?

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/two.jpg

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/one.jpg

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/three.jpg

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.

You should definitely be worried by the last two, but the first one is
deeply cute. I wouldn't mind seeing it in my garden! :~))

Spider

Old 03-07-2009, 12:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
I think some nasty chemicals have got in to my garden pond and are maybe
maybe affecting animals living in the pond and garden. Should I be worried?

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/two.jpg

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/one.jpg

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/three.jpg

--
David in Normandy.

Near La Hague, are you?

Duncan

Old 03-07-2009, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

I think some nasty chemicals have got in to my garden pond and are
maybe maybe affecting animals living in the pond and garden. Should I
be worried?

You missed one:

http://srv1.hostmyimageforfree.co.cc/51hilarious.jpg

Al.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Al wrote:
I think some nasty chemicals have got in to my garden pond and are
maybe maybe affecting animals living in the pond and garden. Should I
be worried?

You missed one:

http://srv1.hostmyimageforfree.co.cc/51hilarious.jpg

Al.

They infest my lawn! Give quite a nasty nip too; worse than horse flies. ;-)

Old 03-07-2009, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 2, 9:11*pm, David in Normandy
wrote:
I think some nasty chemicals have got in to my garden pond and are maybe
maybe affecting animals living in the pond and garden. Should I be worried?

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/two.jpg

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/one.jpg

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/Photos/three.jpg

--
David in Normandy. *
* *To e-mail you must include the password FROG on the
* *subject line, or it will be automatically deleted
* *by a filter and not reach my inbox.

LOL I might just have to check out the pool before I have a dip
today :-)

Judith
Old 03-07-2009, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Gary Woods
writes
Martin wrote:

It's not just the late Mrs Slocombe who is worried about her pussy

I recall a TV interview during a U.S. public TV fundraiser with John Inman:

"How do you view your role as Mr. Humphries?"
"I played the poof!"

Still funny stuff after all these years.

G Yes, indeed. We stayed in a wonderful up-market B&B in Brighton at
the beginning of June and I mentioned to one of the two lovely gay men
who ran it that it was a pity there was no John Lewis in Brighton.
Without batting an eyelid he replied, 'Yes, they would do well here.
It's full of poofs!'
--
June Hughes
Old 03-07-2009, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-07-03 15:34:17 +0100, Gary Woods said:

Martin wrote:

It's not just the late Mrs Slocombe who is worried about her pussy

I recall a TV interview during a U.S. public TV fundraiser with John Inman:

"How do you view your role as Mr. Humphries?"
"I played the poof!"

Still funny stuff after all these years.

I met John Inman once when we were having lunch at a friend's house.
He was doing a show in Jersey that summer and he'd contributed the most
delicious pudding to the buffet. He was a lovely man, funny, kind and
amusing but not 'starry' and very camp. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com