Old 03-07-2009, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Strange animals near garden pond

In message , Gary Woods
writes
Martin wrote:

It's not just the late Mrs Slocombe who is worried about her pussy

I recall a TV interview during a U.S. public TV fundraiser with John Inman:

"How do you view your role as Mr. Humphries?"
"I played the poof!"

Still funny stuff after all these years.

G Yes, indeed. We stayed in a wonderful up-market B&B in Brighton at
the beginning of June and I mentioned to one of the two lovely gay men
who ran it that it was a pity there was no John Lewis in Brighton.
Without batting an eyelid he replied, 'Yes, they would do well here.
It's full of poofs!'
--
June Hughes