Old 24-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Tracey

Default Moving....

Well, our beautiful little garden is soon to be ours no more.
Our landlord has decided to sell the house, which means our
lease is up at the end of June and will not be renewed. So,
since I've fallen in love with quite a few plants here, I
was thinking that I would attempt to take some starts from
a lot of them when leaving. Here is a partial list of plants
that I would like to take a small version with me. I need
to do some heavy cutting back soon (rainy season, the plants
are just busting out all over the place!) and have planned
to stock up on rooting hormone, soil, pots and just stick
various pruned pieces into pots and hope for the best. If
you see any of these plants that just won't be reproduced
that way and/or have a better way of doing it, please re-
spond with those suggestions. Thanks!

Oh, yeah, I apologize for all of the common names, but I
have had to learn a couple of hundred new plant names and
the common ones are the only ones that stick with me right
now.

Green rose bush
Cup and sauce (or Chinaman's hat) bush
Lantana
Bougainvillea
Passionflower
Gardenia
Stephanotis
Epidendrum ?? orchid (the terrestrial ones)

Well, that's all I can think of right off the top of my head
this morning. I'm sure once I start looking around, I'll find
more that I'll be asking about.

Tracey