Old 05-07-2009, 09:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Runner Beans In Greenhouse

"callumw10" wrote
I am currently growing some runner beans in my greenhouse. they are
currently about 6 inches tall. i am planning on moving them out of the
green house into the garden.
when would be the best time in moving them into the garden?? also do i
have to do anything before i put them in the garden??

In most of the UK any time after the Chelsea Flower Show, beginning of June.
Before planting out ensure they are well watered, water them again well
after planting and slug pellets.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden