Old 07-07-2009, 12:51 PM
FuchsiaLover FuchsiaLover is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie1 View Post
This is my first post on a gardening forum and I wanted to introduce myself and say can anyone help me identify the plant in the attached picture.

It's in my garden and I've not been able to figure out what it is yet ...

I'm into all sorts of gardening including growing vegetables, however I'm a novice so I try my best - if it works, it works, if not then I try again :-)

Anyhow, if anyone can help me out with my question it would be very much appreciated.

Rosie
It's difficult to tell just from the flowers. Have you got any photos showing more of the leaves and the whole plant? It looks like some sort of nightshade to me: http://plants.montara.com/ListPages/...es/Solana.html