Old 07-07-2009, 12:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Banana trees are great house plants

"Mysterious Traveler" wrote:

A month ago I got some Banana trees I bought from a company at

Bananas don't grow on trees, they grow on herbaceous plants.

--= Best Bananas =--

What to do with those extra bananas before they over ripen; freeze!
Remove peel, roll banana in waxed paper, twist ends and place in freezer.
This makes a wonderful healthful treat, loved by kids and adults alike...
especially nice to watch the gals tackle one. heheh