Old 16-04-2003, 02:56 AM
test

Default Lc root question

so i have this little Lc NOID seedling (tag says "Lc. Waianae Blaze
'Sweetheart'" but i wouldn't count on that--got it from a regular
nursery) and it's growing lovely roots--up. the roots crawl across the
bark, up the side of the pot--and then spiral up into the air (not out
and across like my big phal which is trying desperately to stake out
territory in the adjacent pots). and now the little thing is growing 2
new roots from the base of the youngest p.bulb--and they've sprouted
straight up too.

is this plant trying to tell me something? too much water? not enough
light? vertigo? it's in a little clay pot with slits and orchid bark,
water2x/wk. sits in an east window under a desk lamp in a pretty dry
rowhouse. i'm astounded it's growing at all; i didn't think i had
enough light for catts.....

thoughts?

--aka janet_a