Old 07-07-2009, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Yews

In article ,
says...
I keep finding self seeded yews around the gardens, some I have
dug up and put into pots in an attempt to grow them into
something useful. None are doing particularly well. Any
sugestions on the best growing medium, feed, positioning etc to
help them do well would be appreciated.

Mike

They are slow for a couple of years from seed but soon get going after
that
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk