Old 08-07-2009, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jon[_10_] Jon[_10_] is offline

Default Yews

"'Mike'" wrote in message
news
"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
I keep finding self seeded yews around the gardens, some I have dug up and
put into pots in an attempt to grow them into something useful. None are
doing particularly well. Any sugestions on the best growing medium, feed,
positioning etc to help them do well would be appreciated.

Mike

and advice on when and how to shape them please.

We have the same, again put into a pot and now about 12 inches high

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk

I believe its September and cone shaped ones are nice.