Old 08-07-2009, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default Hello & Plant Identification

"Rosie1" wrote in message

This is my first post on a gardening forum and I wanted to introduce
myself and say can anyone help me identify the plant in the attached
picture.

It's in my garden and I've not been able to figure out what it is yet
..
I'm into all sorts of gardening including growing vegetables, however
I'm a novice so I try my best - if it works, it works, if not then I
try again :-)

Anyhow, if anyone can help me out with my question it would be very
much appreciated.

Rosie
|Filename: Flower-Unknown.gif |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=11556|
Rosie1

Hi Rosie,

Welcome to the group. I thought the plant was Clematis, too, but I can't
offer to be as brilliant as Charlie! :~) What is the plant it's growing
through? Do you know?

Spider