Old 08-07-2009, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Green Green Grass

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:04:16 +0100, "Spider"
wrote:

I agree. 'Pesticide' is a cover-all term. 'Insecticide', 'herbicide' and
'fungicide' are the individuals terms that are covered. A snail, of
course, isn't any of those, so I suppose one would have to have a
gastropodicide. Sounds very clumsy. Can anyone improve on that?

The term "gastropodicide" already exists so why try to improve it?

Steve