Old 11-07-2009, 06:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Pine Tree

In article
,
mj wrote:

On Jul 11, 12:08*pm, Bill who putters wrote:
In article
,

*mj wrote:
On Jul 11, 10:13*am, "
wrote:
How do you kill a pine tree short of cutting it down? (It is not ours
to cut). So far 5 gallons of gas has not helped.

MJ

Let me qualify. The tree is on an adjoing lot that is VACANT. There is
no neighbor for several lots. Anti Freeze?
MJ

*Each morning at 7:00 Am go to the tree and curse it. *This will work in
time.

*Bill

--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://prototype.nytimes.com/gst/articleSkimmer/

Funny, can you give me a specific chant?

Anything you can think of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo

Bill