Old 12-07-2009, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Yet more rain

On Jul 12, 10:31*am, Dave Hill wrote:

I never know which is worse too much or too little. Once again here on
the East Coast we have had so little rain that the grass is turning
brown and the vegetables are wilting in the ground. In past years I
have watered regularly but I am now inable to do that and I am having
to watch my tomato vines shrivel. I have already adjusted what I grow
to match the local climate but pretty soon there won't be anything
left. So all you guys who complain about an excess of rain I say,"Be
careful what you wish for."!