Old 12-07-2009, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Bee Braves. Bees Bountiful Behaviour Ballot. Balancing BusyBandwagon Beliefs . Boosting Becoming Blossoming, Budding Better Bee Backers.Bury Bull

On Jul 12, 4:57*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

Someone said that Bees were in short supply, ........ not in our garden or
vicinity as we met a local Hotel keeper on his way back to his gardens with
a swarm he had just collected!! He has about 4/5 hives in his garden.
Shortage? Not on the Isle of Wight

.....and it hasn't occurred to you that perhaps they are our bees on
holiday?