Old 13-07-2009, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Len Case Len Case is offline

Default Tomato problem

Hi Bob Thanks for the reply,,,,,,,I have been giving a full watering can of
water for every 3 plants and I thought that might be right unless
you tell me otherwise, and I leave one window open all the time, but as you
say it has been hot this year so I will open the othe window and
leave the door open half and hope that cures the prob.
Thanks
Len

"Len Case" wrote in message
Hi to all for the first time. Hope someone will help me please.
I have grown some nice looking tomatoes and they look ripe but when I cut
into them the core is hard and not ripe and just under the skin
it is green for 1/4 of an inch.
I have feed them 2 or three times a week with tomrite so does that be the
cause and what does feeding them more than the bottle do?.
Some of them have also a cracked rough feel and appearance, do you know
what that is please.
Thanks for any help.
Len