Old 15-07-2009, 12:02 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Terro Liquid Ant baits

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:57:30 -0700, "Paul" wrote:

Do they really work. It seems that I fed the ants in the kitchen these
things all last summer and they never slowed down. Now so far this summer
they are going thru these things like crazy, will these baits eventually
help lower the ant population?

I have used them many times with success. One trap should wipe out an
entire colony. I've been using the Terro traps outdoors on the deck.
Typically, the ants are very active with a trap for 2-3 days, then all
of the sudden they are gone. Ants support aphids and may build nests
inside potted plants.