Old 17-07-2009, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Layering roses

Dave Hill writes
On 17 July, 14:55, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:

I Can't see any particular problem with layering into pots, other than
needed to keep the pots moist. But you might like to look into
air-layering.
--

You should have no problems with cuttings taken in the autumn, about 9
inches long and remove thorns and the bottom bud, You could root them

Funnily enough, I was just musing on Stewart's post and wondering where
air-layering begins and layering-into-a-pot ends - I think you've just
answered that! ;-)
--
Kay