Old 19-07-2009, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Culinary herbs - what do you grow?

Pam Moore wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 08:21:44 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

My mint didn't do well either this year. I wonder why?

Last year I had 4 pots of mint in my garden, and some apple mint in
the ground on the allotment.
The latter is OK but the 4 pots did not sprout this year. I assume it
was the cold winter. I miss not having mint in the garden. You have
prompted me to get some more.

I am not around my garden atm, so I have a pot with a root transplanted. It
has been a dismal failure

If it is a widespread phonomenon, I shall try it again when I can