Old 20-07-2009, 12:57 PM
gardenplanters gardenplanters is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phisherman[_3_] View Post
My 20x20 garden is strange this year. I am having a bumper crop of
volunteer butternut squash!

Doing well: peppers, stawberries, potatoes, parsley
Not doing well: tomatoes, radishes
OK: cucumbers

I planted zuchinni and have none.
which you can't see very well in this pic, grow faster. This was a week
ago - today it's taken over half of the bed you see to the right.I can't wait to see what kind of fruit it grows - there is no telling what it is crossed with, as I grew about ten types of squash last year, including 2 different pumpkins and an Atlantic monster squash of some sort.
http://Garden-Planters.com