Old 20-07-2009, 12:59 PM
gardenplanters gardenplanters is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Isaak View Post
Ok - it was an orange cherry type, but it was tasty!

I only planted cherry/grape types this year, but I love a mixed tomato
salad.

Cheryl (in NH)
Welcome to Garden-Planters,

The poblanos have several getting to a size where I could use them
green (pork chile verde sounds good). Some I will let ripen to dry for
ancho use.I'm afraid that every one of them will ripen at exactly the same time but I'm trying to show patience and watching my earliest one. Don't want to pick it too
soon or too late.
http://Garden-Planters.com