Old 20-07-2009, 05:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Meet Miss Lucy

On 7/20/09 10:31 AM, in article , "Val"
wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
If you like lilies this is a must have. The scent from this lily is just
knock-your-socks-off amazing. She grows in front of my bedroom window and
next to the slider to the living room and my apartment is filled with her
lovely scent. It's the first thing commented on when people come in or
even
just stand at my hall door. The scent literally draws them through the
apartment to seek the source and she's such a stunning beauty. Meet
Miss
Lucy a very fragrant, double, ruffled oriental lily.
http://tinypic.com/r/51ylu

Val

Link didn't work, but I googled for it and WOW!

It is a very definite WOW. Try this link http://tinypic.com/r/oanfgx/3 ,
don't know why the other didn't work.

If you hadn't told me it was a lily, I'd have thought it was a clematis!

Cheryl