Old 21-07-2009, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Westland Bug Attack Defence

In article ,
J R HARTLEY wrote:

Glad you found it so funny, maybe you should get out more often, meet
some friends?

Pathetic would be closer to the mark. Sort of like a guy who orders
halibut and a nice Chablis to accompany it, and then smears habanero
sauce all over it without asking what the sauce is. It just never ceases
to amaze me, how long some people manage to stay alive.

It's not a big deal, if I can't eat the produce, then I can't eat the
produce, simple as that. I just wondered if anyone could give me an
informed answer that's all.

How about someone who has a big laboratory, and is legally libel to any
illness caused by their product? They should have an informed answer for
you.

Or you could google:
Avermectin, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet), e.g.
http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_...Rec_Id=PC33818
or
Thiamethoxam, MSDS
http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_...Rec_Id=PC36879

But then, these (above) lack the charm of being unattributed, anecdotal,
and word of mouth.
--

- Billy

"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is
now subjected to contact with dangerous chemicals, from the moment of
conception until death." - Rachel Carson