Old 23-07-2009, 10:45 AM
gardenplanters gardenplanters is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Do they really work. It seems that I fed the ants in the kitchen these
things all last summer and they never slowed down. Now so far this summer
they are going thru these things like crazy, will these baits eventually
help lower the ant population?

--
Paul O.

Hi,
Mix borax with fine sugar about 1:3 and make a thickish paste with
a little water. It will keep indefinitely in a small capped jar. Dot this
around where the ants walk. Although not acutely toxic as with any poison
make sure animals and children cannot get to it.

I only have 1 left of six in the box. Gonna have to
go get a new supply. At least the ants are up on the ledge instead of all
over the sink board, thats the only way I can see that are working.
http://Garden-Planters.com