Old 23-07-2009, 11:12 AM
gardenplanters gardenplanters is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by George.com View Post
I bought a nice mandarin tree today. That is going in to a sunny site along
a wall at the office tomorrow.

The existing garden has a few shitey little shrubs and what looks like some
rubbish clay soil.

A couple of small shrubs will be sacrificed & the shitey soils amended with
some good well rotten leaves lying around the car park.

The mandarin tree will go in and hopefully start producing some nice fruit
next winter in what is otherwise a large carpark.

Make a barren car park a productive food producing area.

If I can find a place to do so, I could post some before & after pictures on
the web.

rob

Hello,
I agree whole heartedly, I do see a legal problem though. It only takes one stupid person to claim the fruit gave them food poisoning and too sue everyone they can think of, then a stupid judge to agree to make a mess of these things.
http://Garden-Planters.com