Old 23-07-2009, 09:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
dyhome dyhome is offline

Default orchid forum problem

Worked OK for me with Camino, Firefox and Safari (although Firefox
background is white instead of green) using OS 10.5 Leopard on a G-5 Mac
PPC. Browsers are listed in decreasing order of loading speed.

janet wrote:
I tried the orchid forum at http://www.rv-orchidworks.com/orchidtalk/
and was able to join it but on my mac in both firefox and safari I get
just a blank green screen. Don't have that problem with any othe
website. Anyone know what the problem there is? Be nice to have a
place to post pictures.

Janet