Old 25-07-2009, 06:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Gardening Tool

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Smile Champ wrote:
What ferterlizer works best? I would like to know my other gardeners
think. Please post here your answer.

The type(s) that suit(s) the needs of your plants that is/are readily
available and cheap. It is a mistake to think there is a single answer to
this question. Part of the art of gardening is learning that one size does
not fit all.

David

Yeah, what David said. Every plant is a prima donna with its own needs
and wants (minimums and maximums). Then you have the soil biota, who
make healthy soil for a given biome. Biomes aren't the same, soils
aren't the same, and they have different needs and wants as well. If you
tell us what plant you want to grow, we will have a better chance of
coming up with an answer.
--

- Billy

Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common denominator in our exploitative economic system.* ~Channing E. Phillips

Israeli Settlers Attack Palestinian Land
http://i2.democracynow.org/2009/7/22/headlines#7

http://i2.democracynow.org/2009/7/22/headlines#7