Old 26-07-2009, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default Yellow flower

news
In message , Spider
writes

"Matcal" wrote in message

Can anyone identify this flower.
Yellow flower.bmp

--
Matcal

Is that link correct? I can't raise it. It isn't underlined, which
usually
means somethings wrong .. or perhaps it's just me.

Spider

It's not in a usable form (it's not a URL). If he were to use GardenBanter
correctly, his file gets uploaded to their server, and an URL provided.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Thanks Steve and Stewart. You can tell I'm not clued up technically, can't
you?! :~) We'll just hav to wait and see if a proper pic turns up.

Spider