Old 24-02-2003, 08:10 PM
John - NJ

Default [IBC] Japanese White Pine Question

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:55:07 -0500, Jim Lewis
wrote:

I will also note that there is NO plant whose natural habitat is
inside a human-built structure.

Jim:

Apology accepted. g

This tree and any other I have in the house right now, like the
Juniper, would go outside. They're inside now because they did not go
through the normal Fall into Winter cycle. If I put them out now they
might not survive. The Juniper came from {shudder} THE MALL and it's
growing nicely under the lights.

There's a cold space in the basement that stays around 32 degrees. The
pine would stay there until it starts to warm up. Then out they go.

****Are all of the JWP grafts? Can you buy one that's not a graft?
If yes, where and how much?

Thanks, John

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++