Old 29-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Squeezy Squeezy is offline
Registered User

Thumbs down Gardena watering spares

Hi,

I use a drip watering system for my tomatoes etc when I go on holiday and I use some Gardena fittings. After just 2 years of occasional use I find the tiny thin 'O' rings are perished. One is on the expensive pressure reducer. These are smaller than the standard 9mm rings on water fittings. I cannot find these anywhere so I mailed gardena. They have finally replied saying they do not supply these as spares but if I wish I can buy a new fitting complete cheaper via their internet system. Has anyone found this? I shall not be reccomending Gardena anymore.
Cheers,
Dave