Old 29-07-2009, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default SNIP

"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...

On 2009-07-29 17:58:09 +0100, moghouse
said:

Does 'anybody' know how to snip on this newsgroup?

Why on earth didn't I snip that post - now let me see, hmmmmmm.......
--
Sacha

Yes, why didn't you?

I hope you don't mind me asking Mike but have you ever been diagnosed
with 'Aspergers'? Symptons(many) include poor social interaction and
difficulty with humour and as demonstrated in your response above, irony.

mark

Well it's thrown your theory right out the window when you talk of poor
Social Interaction!!

Have you not read my comments on the 'Get well' Cards and pages of email
'Best wishes' when I went into hospital for a Quadruple Heart Bypass
recently? The Hospital locker top was not large enough to put them all up.

And when I attended a massive RAF Parade at Cosford at the end of June, that
was the one where I was on the saluting rostrum with Air Chief Marshall Sir
Christopher Moran because I am the President of that RAF Association, ....
no not RAFA , don't wind that old Chestnut up, some of them on here will
have Kittens, stupid things. No I was greeted with a very warm welcome from
many of the approx 3000 people there.

""poor Social Interaction"" Do please try again

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk