Old 30-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Buzzard Buzzard is offline
Registered User

Location: I live between my house in South Wales and our narrowboat on the Monmouth and Brecon canal.
Default Clematis.

Im a novice gardener.
My container grown clematis is just finishing its second lot of flowers and I would like to know what to do next please?
Some of the stems have gone woody and look to be dead but when I broke one yesterday they are still quite green inside despite some withered leaves.
Its been lovely this year and I would like to look after it well so any help would be greatly appreciated please.
Its been in the same 2 foot deep ceramic jardinere now for the last couple of years if thats any use to you.
Thanks again to all of you in anticipation.