Old 30-07-2009, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Neuneu Neuneu is offline

Default Glyphosate

Le Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:58:09 +0100, Jeff Layman a écrit :

My French is not very good, but as far as I could tell there is no actual
figure stated for the glyphosate concentration found (in the link you gave
and associated links). There was just a comment that it was found,
apparently contradicting Monsanto's claim of it being 100% biodegradable.
Do you know any link which states the concentration found?

My english is not so good, too...

I can give you a lot of links with a lot of results of analysis.

This one ?
http://www.ineris.fr/eil/documents/R...rticipants.pdf

or
http://www.aquaref.fr/system/files/M...s+les+eaux.pdf

Usually I just lurk on urg because my english is not fluent, but I didn't
imagine that in UK you were not informed that Glyphosate is a poison.

--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Verte
http://www.la-grille-verte.net