Old 30-07-2009, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Clematis.

On 2009-07-30 10:01:39 +0100, Buzzard
said:

Im a novice gardener.
My container grown clematis is just finishing its second lot of flowers
and I would like to know what to do next please?
Some of the stems have gone woody and look to be dead but when I broke
one yesterday they are still quite green inside despite some withered
leaves.
Its been lovely this year and I would like to look after it well so any
help would be greatly appreciated please.
Its been in the same 2 foot deep ceramic jardinere now for the last
couple of years if thats any use to you.
Thanks again to all of you in anticipation.

Can you put a photo of it onto tinypic or something like that? If you
don't know the name, that is! If you do know the name, I'm sure
someone here will help you.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com